Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Everyone should have an Anna in their life




I got to spend Wednesday through Monday in Arizona. The highlight of my trip was Anna. For those of you that don't know I have a 2 year old niece. Now I know some of you have two neices, maybe a nephew here or there, heck you may even have 26 nieces and nephews. Well for the next two and a half months I have only one and her name is Anna. She's always been adorable (for additional pictures see www.thebarraganfamily.blogspot.com)

This weekend was all Anna. She's amazing, we were playing scrabble and she was looking at my letters, she then said "A". I thought "okay she knows 'A' and she got lucky."
I showed her a "Q" (10 point letter) and she said "O" then "Q". I had her guess five other letters and she nailed them. This kid is two years old. She's a friggin genius.




The next game was rummy. Anna started listing all my cards by their numeric value.

I learned two things from that experience. First Anna knows her numbers and letters and second I need to make sure she stops revealing my game hands.



We watched Sponge Bob Square Pants and even went to the lake and pool. I love Anna. You should get to know her, she'll lighten your world.

1 comment:

Sea Plus said...

What a little Barragan face. I love her!