Saturday, November 10, 2007

Welcome









So I suppose this begins my journey as a independent blogger. I've followed my friend Craig Tovey once again down a path that I will hope to find some enjoyment in. The picture above is my favorite of me, it hearkens back to a day when I was not so chubby and my sister decided that the angle worked well for me. (By the way this blogging tool spell checks for you and I decided to add "Tovey" to the dictionary)

I guess with blogging these days people everywhere trying to say something that others will have interest in. Most blogs I've noticed are trying really hard to be quick witted and incorporate obscure pop culture like "Voltron" to seem hip. I'm not saying I won't use that method as well in fact I may use those approaches. In fact if I were to take a deep look into my skill set I would find that pop culture and an attitude for the hip are really two of my stronger desires.

That being said, this initial blog is more or less just a simple "hello", "I'm here" and that I look forward to at least three weeks of dedicated blogging followed by intermittent visits to this website followed by a long lapse in posts then a short resurrection of interest and finally an end all together to it and a new profile on friendster or something.

No comments: