Wednesday, October 1, 2008

8 Things

Brookey did this 8 things bit on her blog so I added it to mine. Here are my answers. Please feel free to comment.

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Arrested Development
2. 30 Rock
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Curb Your Enthusiasm
5. Family Guy
6. Short Attention Span Theater
7. 24
8. The Cosby Show

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Gino's Italian (Salinas, Ca Blackened Chicken Alfredo)
2. Tito's Tacos (Los Angeles, Ca Tacos and Salsa)
3. Hank's at the Hook (Capitola, Ca Chipotle Mango BBQ Chicken Sandwich)
4. Pizza My Heart (Santa Cruz and Capitola, Ca Pepperoni Pizza)
5. Zion Ponderosa (Zion, Ut Porterhouse steak)
6. Killer Shrimp (Santa Monica, Ca Shrimp and french bread)
7. Nestor Barragan's House (Goodyear, Az spaghetti and meatballs)
8. San Benito House Deli (Half Moon Bay, Ca Turkey on squaw bread)

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I woke up late with Brookey
2. Talked myself out of going into the office to "help" Craig with the microwave
3. Played Dactyl and scored 558 points to become attain new high score (over Craig)
4. Had some apples with peanut butter
5. went to Zumas with Brookey
6. Watched Saved
7. Started watching VH1 do a countdown about Hip Hop songs
8. Fell quickly to sleep

8 things to look forward to...
1. Playoff to end (No Yankees, no interest...well go Cubs go)
2. General Conference
3. Dinner with the guys before Priesthood
4. Potentially going to the BYU game in Logan
5. Halloween
6. Thanksgiving
7. The snow coming soon
8. Baby Olive

8 things I love about Fall...
1. Turkey
2. Cranberry
3. Stuffing
4. Pumpkin Pie
5. Sweet Potatoes
6. Mashed Potatoes
7. Hawaiian Kettle Rolls
8. Effing Egg Nog

8 things on my wishlist...
1. As much time as possible with Brookey and Olive
2. Opportunities to do shorts with Craig Tovey
3. Chances to go Snowboarding
4. A dog
5. A calling
6. The opportunity to make Brooke happy
7. Time with my siblings and their children
8. Discipline

1 comment:

garrett said...

I'm a huge fan of egg nog, too... but it seems you have a more intimate relationship with it than I... I'll leave you two alone.