Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here lies the Lazy Pants Movie Club...

A movie club that was too lazy to even get part time participation. I intended it to be a monthly movie watching opportunity for friends. Couldn't get people together. Then it became a venue to write about movies loved by people. Only one person really contributed. Now it's gone but hopefully not forgotten. I'll always love you Lazy Pants Movie Club, you didn't live as long as a pet store hamster, but you provided us a couple of laughs, some insights, and a hope for a better tommorow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how sad :( well, at least it got a fantastic headstone...

garrett said...

I just noticed that it was gone just now... but I agree that it definitely has a great headstone. Hope my headstone is as poetic.

Sea Plus said...

I thought it was gay from Day 1.

Unknown said...

lots of people think your gay from day 1.

Hayley said...

hahaha. chris... you're funny!

Anonymous said...

i still miss it...i had to blog about iron man on my regular blog today, and that made me sad...