Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I got hosed

As part of my new job I drive to Henderson, NV each week. Today was no exception. I drove two plus hours, visited doctors, and then checked into the Hilton Garden Inn.

As I was settling into the evening (watching American Idol) I got a call from the front desk.

"Mr. Barragan do you have a black Chevy Impala?" I told him that I did. "We need you to come out and identify it. Its been hit by another car."

Crap. Really? Really my car just got hit?

I left my room and walked to the front desk

Chris: "My car was hit by another car?"

Steve: "I'm sorry I don't know what your talking about"

Chris: "You just called me down here to identify my car"

Steve: "I think someone is playing April fools joke on you."

And he was right.

Brooke you did it.

I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

hahaha. good one... and i'm sure you deserved it!

Anonymous said...

you totally deserved it, jack ass!