Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've never been this tired and this happy



This is just a short post to let you know that my daughter is here. Olive Michelle Barragan was born at 9:01 pm February 4th 2009 in Sandy Utah. She was 7 lbs 13 oz and 20.5 inches long. (She's already in the top 5% in Awesomeness)



We love her so very much and I can't wait to share more pictures and stories about her.

I am so eternally thankful that she has come into my life.




Let me know if you'd like to meet her.


8 comments:

Hayley said...

this is my official warning that i would like to meet her ;)

can't wait to see you guys.

she's beautiful.

you look adorable holding her!!! thanks for keeping me updated last night!

Jessie said...

Chris, I am SO excited for you guys! Congratulations and I honestly can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

oh, congratulations chris! please give brookey (and olive) kisses for me :) i'm excited to see you all at eastertime. i love you very much darling!

Unknown said...

Brandy,

I tried to send you pictures but your email came back undeliverable.

Anonymous said...

There she is! Give her some sugars from me! :) And high five Brooke for me ;)

Anonymous said...

check your email, barragan...

Amber said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OLIVE ESPECIALLY! CONGRATS AGAIN BARRAGAN'S! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

Ahh!! She is STINKIN ADORABLE!! CUTE LITTLE GIRL!! CONGRATS on the new arrival! I am a bit late! Sorry! Hope you are doing well!! MISS YOU CHICKIE!!