Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Roommates Revisited

Today I shared with a classmate in Indianapolis my blog and more specifically "Roommates". If you haven't seen it, its nothing special. It was a short Craig and I did during the summer last year.

There's a scene at the end of the short where Craig's character is drowning me in the pool. He has a reflective moment of all the good things about our relationship.

We purposely filmed scenes showing the friendship we had. In editing Craig decided to include an outtake. It was such an honest moment.

That few seconds really encapsulated my relationship with Craig. We laugh, that's what we do. I've known him for over fifteen years and that's what we do.

It may sound mooshy but if I had to take only one memory with me of Craig and my friendship, I'm glad its on film.

1 comment:

Sea Plus said...

Bless you Christopher. Bless your pee pee.